The entire Northlake Oral & Facial Surgery team is excited to resume both emergency and elective treatments again and fulfill your oral health needs. We are scheduling appointments now.
Our Doors Are Open
For Our Community
We are now scheduling appointments. If you need oral surgery care, our team is here for you.
If you cannot visit the office, we are offering online video consultations for you to be evaluated by a specialist.Schedule Today
Keeping You Safe
We are taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff while our office remains open.
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
As always, our practice takes every precaution to keep patients and staff safe and healthy. While we have always adhered to and exceeded the standards for decontamination set by OSHA, we are going one step further and incorporating the latest CDC guidelines.
The Measures We Are Taking To Protect Our Patients
We ask you to keep the following in mind prior to and during your appointment:
- Appointments are limited to 1 additional person, if needed, to accompany the patient.
- Our waiting room is closed.
- We will take the temperatures of patients prior to entering the building.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizer stations have been set up and patients are required to use them.
How We Are Protecting the Safety of Our Staff & Doctors
We are taking additional steps toward ensuring the safety of our staff.
- We are using sterile fields, equipment, and techniques for every procedure.
- Patients are prepped in a sterile fashion.
- Staff members are using N95 masks, faceshields, and double masks.
- We are screening patients over the phone to maintain proper social distancing and limit the number of people in our office.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PATIENTS: If you or someone in your household have a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms, please stay at home and don’t come to the practice. Your doctor may request an online video consultation if you are displaying symptoms.
Northlake Oral & Facial Surgery, we appreciate the ongoing support from our patients, referring providers, families, and friends. Thank you for your patience and cooperation while these measures are put into effect.
For questions or clarification about these measures, please contact us at (985) 624-8877.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Call our office to schedule an appointment for any procedure.Call Us