Meet The Staff
Nathan R. Brown MD DMD practices the full-scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise in dental implant surgery, wisdom tooth surgery, and corrective jaw surgery. We can also perform Bar Attachment Dentures, diagnose and treat facial injuries, and perform a full range of dental implant and bone grafting procedures. We have been caring for the patients of St. Tammany Parish for over 30 years!
- Dental implant placement for support of individual teeth, bridges, and implant supported dentures.
- Extraction of teeth, including wisdom teeth, and surgical removal of impacted/embedded teeth.
- Reconstructive and corrective surgery of the face and jaws.
- Treatment of injuries/fractures of the jaws, teeth, facial bones, and soft tissues.
- Management of tooth related and oral infections.
- Biopsy/excision of lesions/tumors/growths of mouth and surrounding areas.
- Preparation and augmentation (grafting) of bone and soft tissues for implant placement.
- Outpatient sedation can be provided for most procedures.
Dr. Brown’s staff is trained in assisting with I.V. sedation within our two state-of-the-art office settings.
We are committed to providing our patients with courteous and prompt state-of-the-art Oral and Facial Surgical care which incorporates the most up-to-date technology and scientific information available today. Our mission is to exceed our patients expectations by consistently providing excellent care in a professional, friendly, and comfortable environment. Our doctors and staff are always striving for patient satisfaction, prevention of disease, patient education, comfortable and successful treatment, and positive results with every aspect of their care and in every contact with our office.